Cong Core group discusses post-poll scenario
New Delhi: The strategy for Uttar Pradesh
elections and the possible post-poll scenario came up for
discussion at the meeting of the Congress core committee
here on Friday.
In the meeting chaired by Prime Minister Manmohan Singh,
besides the strategy for the ongoing assembly elections, the
prevailing trends were also understood to have been discussed,
sources said, adding that no conclusive decision was taken.
The meeting was also attended by Law Minister Salman
Khurshid, one of the star campaigners for the party in UP.
Fifth phase of the seven phase polls in UP concluded
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees