Cong Core group discusses post-poll scenario
New Delhi: The strategy for Uttar Pradesh
elections and the possible post-poll scenario came up for
discussion at the meeting of the Congress core committee
here on Friday.
In the meeting chaired by Prime Minister Manmohan Singh,
besides the strategy for the ongoing assembly elections, the
prevailing trends were also understood to have been discussed,
sources said, adding that no conclusive decision was taken.
The meeting was also attended by Law Minister Salman
Khurshid, one of the star campaigners for the party in UP.
Fifth phase of the seven phase polls in UP concluded
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred