Cong forms panel to present its case in electronic media
New Delhi: Congress on Friday formed a panel of
15 senior leaders to present its case effectively in the
electronic media in the wake of the party facing one
controversy after another.
The list includes five Union ministers -- Ghulam Nabi
Azad, Ambika Soni, Pawan Kumar Bansal, C P Joshi and Jairam
It also includes party spokesperson Abhishek Manu
Singhvi, Manish Tewari, Jayanti Natarajan, Mohan Prakash and
Other senior leaders who are authorised to participate in
the discussion include Girija Vyas, Renuka Chowdhury, P C
Chacko, Raj Babbar and Sanjay Nirupam, said party general
secretary and chairman of the AICC media department Janardan
Soni, Azad and Vyas had been former chairpersons of AICC
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!