Cong forms panel to present its case in electronic media
New Delhi: Congress on Friday formed a panel of
15 senior leaders to present its case effectively in the
electronic media in the wake of the party facing one
controversy after another.
The list includes five Union ministers -- Ghulam Nabi
Azad, Ambika Soni, Pawan Kumar Bansal, C P Joshi and Jairam
It also includes party spokesperson Abhishek Manu
Singhvi, Manish Tewari, Jayanti Natarajan, Mohan Prakash and
Other senior leaders who are authorised to participate in
the discussion include Girija Vyas, Renuka Chowdhury, P C
Chacko, Raj Babbar and Sanjay Nirupam, said party general
secretary and chairman of the AICC media department Janardan
Soni, Azad and Vyas had been former chairpersons of AICC
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal