Cong forms panel to present its case in electronic media
New Delhi: Congress on Friday formed a panel of
15 senior leaders to present its case effectively in the
electronic media in the wake of the party facing one
controversy after another.
The list includes five Union ministers -- Ghulam Nabi
Azad, Ambika Soni, Pawan Kumar Bansal, C P Joshi and Jairam
It also includes party spokesperson Abhishek Manu
Singhvi, Manish Tewari, Jayanti Natarajan, Mohan Prakash and
Other senior leaders who are authorised to participate in
the discussion include Girija Vyas, Renuka Chowdhury, P C
Chacko, Raj Babbar and Sanjay Nirupam, said party general
secretary and chairman of the AICC media department Janardan
Soni, Azad and Vyas had been former chairpersons of AICC
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"
- JNU protest: Kejriwal hits out at PM Modi, says targetting innocents will prove costly to him