Congress says not worried as BJP picks Harsh Vardhan
Zee Media Bureau/Ritesh K Srivastava
New Delhi: Minutes after the main Opposition party BJP named Dr Harsh Vardhan Singh as its chief ministerial candidate for Delhi, Congress on Wednesday reacted by saying that it is not at all worried.
In his first reaction to the development, Congress` Delhi in-charge Shakeel Ahmad said, "They are no competition for us, we are not worried at all."
"BJP leaders will themselves come out with details of corruption among its top figures," Ahmad added.
Meanwhile, AAP leaders Arvind Kejriwal and Manish Sisodia too slammed the selection of Dr Harsh Vardhan Singh as BJP`s CM pick, saying, "The way Manmohan Singh was named as PM by the Congress, the BJP has named Harsh Vardhan."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Robert Vadra explains Facebook post, denies insulting Parliament
- Shashi Tharoor condems Yakub Memon's hanging
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez