Congress says not worried as BJP picks Harsh Vardhan
Zee Media Bureau/Ritesh K Srivastava
New Delhi: Minutes after the main Opposition party BJP named Dr Harsh Vardhan Singh as its chief ministerial candidate for Delhi, Congress on Wednesday reacted by saying that it is not at all worried.
In his first reaction to the development, Congress` Delhi in-charge Shakeel Ahmad said, "They are no competition for us, we are not worried at all."
"BJP leaders will themselves come out with details of corruption among its top figures," Ahmad added.
Meanwhile, AAP leaders Arvind Kejriwal and Manish Sisodia too slammed the selection of Dr Harsh Vardhan Singh as BJP`s CM pick, saying, "The way Manmohan Singh was named as PM by the Congress, the BJP has named Harsh Vardhan."
- Thousands rally in Turkey to mark May Day amid tight security
- After Uttarakhand and Himachal Pradesh, forest fire now rages in J&K
- Uttarakhand forest fires: Social media terms it ‘National Emergency’, around 3000 hectares of forest area destroyed
- US, Russia in bids to halt fighting in Syria`s Aleppo
- 54 crore Indians in grip of drought: Swaraj Abhiyan