Congress says not worried as BJP picks Harsh Vardhan
Zee Media Bureau/Ritesh K Srivastava
New Delhi: Minutes after the main Opposition party BJP named Dr Harsh Vardhan Singh as its chief ministerial candidate for Delhi, Congress on Wednesday reacted by saying that it is not at all worried.
In his first reaction to the development, Congress` Delhi in-charge Shakeel Ahmad said, "They are no competition for us, we are not worried at all."
"BJP leaders will themselves come out with details of corruption among its top figures," Ahmad added.
Meanwhile, AAP leaders Arvind Kejriwal and Manish Sisodia too slammed the selection of Dr Harsh Vardhan Singh as BJP`s CM pick, saying, "The way Manmohan Singh was named as PM by the Congress, the BJP has named Harsh Vardhan."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan