Connect with people across city: Delhi BJP chief tells workers
New Delhi: As BJP prepares to face possible fresh elections in the national capital, party`s Delhi chief Satish Upadhyay on friday asked all party workers to connect with the people across the city and stressed on councillors to step up developmental works in their areas.
Meetings of the BJP councillors, legislators and MPs were organised at the BJP Delhi Pradesh Head Office today.
Upadhyay asked its partymen to connect more with people in Delhi.
He stressed upon the fact that it was essential that the municipal councillors should make their work process in the corporation and at their own level "fully transparent", the BJP state unit said in a statement.
There is need to establish electronic or mobile connected e-complaint centres in all the three corporations of Delhi as soon as possible. These complaints should also be replied within 24 hours through the same medium, he said.
Pradesh In-charge and MP Prabhat Jha said the people of Delhi have expressed their full faith in the party by making the BJP victorious on all the seven seats in the Lok Sabha elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- 'People's President' APJ Abdul Kalam laid to rest in Rameswaram
- Robert Vadra explains Facebook post, denies insulting Parliament
- Shashi Tharoor condems Yakub Memon's hanging
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez