Connect with people across city: Delhi BJP chief tells workers
New Delhi: As BJP prepares to face possible fresh elections in the national capital, party`s Delhi chief Satish Upadhyay on friday asked all party workers to connect with the people across the city and stressed on councillors to step up developmental works in their areas.
Meetings of the BJP councillors, legislators and MPs were organised at the BJP Delhi Pradesh Head Office today.
Upadhyay asked its partymen to connect more with people in Delhi.
He stressed upon the fact that it was essential that the municipal councillors should make their work process in the corporation and at their own level "fully transparent", the BJP state unit said in a statement.
There is need to establish electronic or mobile connected e-complaint centres in all the three corporations of Delhi as soon as possible. These complaints should also be replied within 24 hours through the same medium, he said.
Pradesh In-charge and MP Prabhat Jha said the people of Delhi have expressed their full faith in the party by making the BJP victorious on all the seven seats in the Lok Sabha elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- Watch: PM Modi delivers speech at Mumbai Metro Phase-II inauguration
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Panel discussion on the controversial sacking of Asim Ahmed Khan from AAP
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- India planning to buy Russian S-400 Triumf air defence missile systems: Report
- Watch: How smartly this woman steals smartphone, walks away with it
- India vs South Africa: MS Dhoni disappointed about 'gamble' not paying off
- Hindu community not allowed to exercise its Right to Information in Pakistan, activists protest