Connect with people across city: Delhi BJP chief tells workers
New Delhi: As BJP prepares to face possible fresh elections in the national capital, party`s Delhi chief Satish Upadhyay on friday asked all party workers to connect with the people across the city and stressed on councillors to step up developmental works in their areas.
Meetings of the BJP councillors, legislators and MPs were organised at the BJP Delhi Pradesh Head Office today.
Upadhyay asked its partymen to connect more with people in Delhi.
He stressed upon the fact that it was essential that the municipal councillors should make their work process in the corporation and at their own level "fully transparent", the BJP state unit said in a statement.
There is need to establish electronic or mobile connected e-complaint centres in all the three corporations of Delhi as soon as possible. These complaints should also be replied within 24 hours through the same medium, he said.
Pradesh In-charge and MP Prabhat Jha said the people of Delhi have expressed their full faith in the party by making the BJP victorious on all the seven seats in the Lok Sabha elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- DNA: How terrorists are trained by Pakistan Navy with help of ISI
- Indrani can do anything for money: Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!