Construction to be curbed near Gurgaon ammunition depot
Gurgaon: To curb illegal civil construction in the restricted area within 900 metres of the ammunition depot here, administration and IAF officials on Wednesday decided to erect pillars outside the boundary line, an official spokesperson said.
At a meeting at Air Force Station on Old Delhi Road, the officials chalked out a common strategy to curb illegal construction near the ammunition depot.
Additional Deputy Commissioner Pankaj assured chief administrative officer of the IAF Station, Wing Commander DS Chahal, of full support of the district administration.
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed?
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part II
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part III
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part IV
- Why is "Make in India" given more importance than people dying of hunger?
- Can you believe this? Bullet train fare 1.5 times higher than AC 1st Class
- India vs Zimbabwe: BCCI confirms tour; three ODIs, equal number of T20Is to be played in 12 days
- ICC rankings: India lose top T20 spot; slip to 4th position in ODIs
- Kanhaiya Kumar questions JNU VC for calling hunger strike 'unlawful', compares self with Bhagat Singh, Gandhi
- Apple loses China trademark case for ''iPhone'' on leather goods