Construction work may hit power supply in S Delhi
New Delhi: Supply of power will be affected in several areas of South Delhi on Sunday due to a planned shutdown of a major transmission line.
Power department officials said 220 KV Maharani Bagh
transmission line of Delhi Transco will be shut down between 5
am to 10 am to facilitate some construction work on the
elevated Barapula road by Public Works Department.
They said power supply will be affected in a number of
areas in central and South Delhi including Lodhi Road, South
Extension, Defense Colony, Lajpat Nagar and adjoining areas.
A major power sub-station in Okhla area will also be shut
down on Monday for maintenance work due to which power supply
will be affected in number of areas in South Delhi between 10
am and 2 pm.
The planned shutdown of the sub-station will affect
power supply in Kalkaji, Chitranjan Park, Greater Kailash, I
& II, Govind Puri, East of Kailash, Okhla Industrial Area,
Nehru Place and adjoining areas.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: ADORABLE! MS Dhoni shares cutest videos with daughter Ziva on Instagram
- No need to hold talks with separatists: BJP
- Panama papers: SC seeks Centre, RBI's response in four weeks
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Neeraj Chopra sets new U20 Javelin WORLD RECORD in Poland – WATCH VIDEO