Construction work may hit power supply in S Delhi
New Delhi: Supply of power will be affected in several areas of South Delhi on Sunday due to a planned shutdown of a major transmission line.
Power department officials said 220 KV Maharani Bagh
transmission line of Delhi Transco will be shut down between 5
am to 10 am to facilitate some construction work on the
elevated Barapula road by Public Works Department.
They said power supply will be affected in a number of
areas in central and South Delhi including Lodhi Road, South
Extension, Defense Colony, Lajpat Nagar and adjoining areas.
A major power sub-station in Okhla area will also be shut
down on Monday for maintenance work due to which power supply
will be affected in number of areas in South Delhi between 10
am and 2 pm.
The planned shutdown of the sub-station will affect
power supply in Kalkaji, Chitranjan Park, Greater Kailash, I
& II, Govind Puri, East of Kailash, Okhla Industrial Area,
Nehru Place and adjoining areas.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: America standing against old nemesis Russia rather than ISIS
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know