Cool day in Delhi, rainfall likely
New Delhi: A cool and cloudy day with chances of rainfall lies ahead for Delhi Thursday, the met office said.
The maximum temperature during the day is expected to hover around 33 degrees Celsius. The minimum temperature Thursday morning was, however, a notch above average at 28.2 degrees Celsius, said the India Meteorological Department.
A total of 0.2 mm rain was recorded in the national capital in the last 24 hours by 8.30 am.
Humidity also remained high. Maximum humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 83 percent.
The maximum temperature Wednesday was a notch below average at 33.9 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj