Cool day in Delhi, rainfall likely
New Delhi: A cool and cloudy day with chances of rainfall lies ahead for Delhi Thursday, the met office said.
The maximum temperature during the day is expected to hover around 33 degrees Celsius. The minimum temperature Thursday morning was, however, a notch above average at 28.2 degrees Celsius, said the India Meteorological Department.
A total of 0.2 mm rain was recorded in the national capital in the last 24 hours by 8.30 am.
Humidity also remained high. Maximum humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 83 percent.
The maximum temperature Wednesday was a notch below average at 33.9 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- ISL 2015: Chennaiyin FC vs Atletico de Kolkata - Preview
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya