Cool day in Delhi, rainfall likely
New Delhi: A cool and cloudy day with chances of rainfall lies ahead for Delhi Thursday, the met office said.
The maximum temperature during the day is expected to hover around 33 degrees Celsius. The minimum temperature Thursday morning was, however, a notch above average at 28.2 degrees Celsius, said the India Meteorological Department.
A total of 0.2 mm rain was recorded in the national capital in the last 24 hours by 8.30 am.
Humidity also remained high. Maximum humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 83 percent.
The maximum temperature Wednesday was a notch below average at 33.9 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand