Cool day in Delhi, rainfall likely
New Delhi: A cool and cloudy day with chances of rainfall lies ahead for Delhi Thursday, the met office said.
The maximum temperature during the day is expected to hover around 33 degrees Celsius. The minimum temperature Thursday morning was, however, a notch above average at 28.2 degrees Celsius, said the India Meteorological Department.
A total of 0.2 mm rain was recorded in the national capital in the last 24 hours by 8.30 am.
Humidity also remained high. Maximum humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 83 percent.
The maximum temperature Wednesday was a notch below average at 33.9 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- RAW footage Caution: Speeding train runs over man as he lay on rail track – WATCH
- Ravichandran Ashwin, Shikhar Dhawan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar visit three-time NBA champions Miami Heat
- Tripura CM Manik Sarkar appeals to people to maintain peace, harmony
- SC rejects review petition of Telangana for division of assets
- VIDEO! Lionel Messi wins UEFA 'Goal of the Season' award for scoring this beauty