Cool Sunday morning in Delhi, rain expected
New Delhi: It was a cool morning in the capital on Sunday with the minimum temperature settling at 23.7 degrees Celsius - four notches below the season`s average.
The Met Office has forecast an overcast sky with thundershowers in some areas.
The national capital has been witnessing pre-monsoon showers, recording 6.1 mm of rain between 8.30 a.m. on Saturday to 8.30 a.m. on Sunday, an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
The humidity recorded at 8.30 a.m. stood at 79 percent.
"The maximum temperature during the day is likely to be around 34 degrees Celsius," the IMD official said.
The maximum and minimum temperatures on Saturday were 37.2 degrees Celsius and 26.4 degrees Celsius respectively, both two notches below average for this time of the year.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai
- ISI plotting terror attacks on India in December: Sources