Cop shoots himself dead in Delhi
New Delhi: A Delhi Police Sub Inspector allegedly shot himself dead with a service revolver near a metro station in south-west Delhi this evening, police said.
Narinder Samhota, who was posted at Karol Bagh metro station, had a gun injury on his temple and was found near Sector 14-Dwarka metro station, they said.
He was rushed to a nearby hospital where doctors declared him brought dead. A passeby saw him shooting himself and he informed police, a senior police official said.
A case has been registered and investigations are on. Samhota was a 2008 batch Sub Inspector and resided in Dwarka.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29