Couple attempts suicide as parents reject their af
New Delhi: A young couple allegedly attempted suicide by consuming sleeping pills at a park in north Delhi, apparently after their parents refused to accept their relationship, police said on Monday.
The couple, both aged 25, were found inside a park near the North Campus of the Delhi University.
The man, who is an ITI diploma holder, and the woman, a B.Ed student, are residents of Madipur area, police said.
Both were admitted to Bara Hindu Rao Hospital where their condition is stated to be out of danger.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the common causes of red or bloodshot eyes!
- Wow! This self-driving robot can deliver food to your door (Watch)
- 2nd conviction in coal scam; 3 top officials of Rathi steel convicted
- Photo alert! ‘Baazigar’ jodi Shah Rukh Khan-Shilpa Shetty looks like this now
- Flipkart-owned Myntra acquires Jabong for an undisclosed amount