Courses by Jamia Millia for those in locality
New Delhi: Lessons in sewing, driving and beauty care are now at their doorstep. Residents in the neighbourhood of Jamia Millia university are set to benefit from 10 short term courses announced for them by the varsity.
The courses, which will be conducted by the department of Adult and Continuing Education and Extension, will be for a duration of one to six months, a statement said Wednesday.
The courses on offer are sewing and cutting, motor driving, wiring, beauty care, dress designing, textile designing and printing, repair of electric equipment, mobile repairing, soft toy making and computer skill development.
"A very nominal fee will be charged for these courses. Pamphlets have been sent out into the locality so that interested residents from nearby areas can contact the Department of Adult and Continuing Education and Extension," the statement said.
"Residents can come and visit the department from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. to know more about the courses. They may even call the department on 26843940," it added.
The last date of application is May 10.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'