Court sends telegraph officer to jail in DA case
Patna: A designated CBI court today sent a senior telegraph officer to five years in jail in a Disproportionate Asset (DA) case.
CBI court Judge B K Srivastava also imposed a penalty of Rs 4 lakh on senior telegraph master, Ram Badan Singh.
The investigating agency had filed the DA case against Singh on February 2, 2004, and a charge sheet on November 30, 2004.
The accused was facing charge during his posting in 2004 in Biharsharif, district headquarters of Nalanda district.
- IN PICS: Kanhaiya Kumar's supporters brutally thrash this man in Patna - Know why
- Good news! India win one silver, two bronze in Archery World Cup
- Yuvraj Singh drops big hint about film on his life – Here's what the star batsman said...
- Indian Premier League 9: After struggling for years, Delhi Daredevils find rhythm under Rahul Dravid's watchful eyes
- WATCH: SHOCKING! Kanhaiya Kumar's supporters mercilessly beat up man for showing black flag