Court sends telegraph officer to jail in DA case
Patna: A designated CBI court today sent a senior telegraph officer to five years in jail in a Disproportionate Asset (DA) case.
CBI court Judge B K Srivastava also imposed a penalty of Rs 4 lakh on senior telegraph master, Ram Badan Singh.
The investigating agency had filed the DA case against Singh on February 2, 2004, and a charge sheet on November 30, 2004.
The accused was facing charge during his posting in 2004 in Biharsharif, district headquarters of Nalanda district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials
- India vs Australia: Ravindra Jadeja clobbers Steve O'Keefe, Nathan Lyon for sixes — VIDEO