Court to decide on plea against Khurshid and wife on Jan 21
New Delhi: A Delhi court on Tuesday said it will decide on January 21 if it has jurisdiction to entertain a plea seeking lodging of FIR against External Affairs Minister Salman Khurshid and his wife Louise Khurshid for alleged criminal misappropriation of funds of a trust run by them.
The court reserved its order after hearing the arguments on the plea for 10 minutes.
"Come up for order on January 21," Metropolitan Magistrate Saumya Chauhan said, adding that she will decide on the territorial jurisdiction of this court on that day.
The court reserved its order on a petition filed by an individual, who had alleged that the Khurshids had funds from Dr Zakhir Hussain Memorial Trust run by them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand