Court to decide on plea against Khurshid and wife on Jan 21
New Delhi: A Delhi court on Tuesday said it will decide on January 21 if it has jurisdiction to entertain a plea seeking lodging of FIR against External Affairs Minister Salman Khurshid and his wife Louise Khurshid for alleged criminal misappropriation of funds of a trust run by them.
The court reserved its order after hearing the arguments on the plea for 10 minutes.
"Come up for order on January 21," Metropolitan Magistrate Saumya Chauhan said, adding that she will decide on the territorial jurisdiction of this court on that day.
The court reserved its order on a petition filed by an individual, who had alleged that the Khurshids had funds from Dr Zakhir Hussain Memorial Trust run by them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda
- Sheena Bora on Indrani Mukerjea in her diary: `I hate my mother...she is a witch`