Crores of fake currency recovered in Delhi
Last Updated: Thursday, January 12, 2012 - 16:28
New Delhi: Fake Indian currency notes with a face value of six crore were recovered from Janak Puri area in the national capital.
Initial reports suggested that notes were originally smuggled from Pakistan.
First Published: Thursday, January 12, 2012 - 16:24
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- DNA: Today in History, 18th February, 2017
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal