CRPF mela inaugurated in Delhi
New Delhi: A three-day CRPF mela of handmade handicrafts and art items was inaugurated here on Friday.
The mela showcases a host of traditional and modern art items made by the wives and families of CRPF personnel. Another attraction is a number of delicacies from various parts of the country.
The exhibition was inaugurated by Prime Minister Manmohan Singh`s wife Gursharan Kaur.
A total of 49 stalls have been put up at the CRPF ground near CGO complex in central Delhi and is being conducted under the aegis of the CRPF wives welfare association.
The mela has a free entry and will be open till December 2.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery