CRPF mela inaugurated in Delhi
New Delhi: A three-day CRPF mela of handmade handicrafts and art items was inaugurated here on Friday.
The mela showcases a host of traditional and modern art items made by the wives and families of CRPF personnel. Another attraction is a number of delicacies from various parts of the country.
The exhibition was inaugurated by Prime Minister Manmohan Singh`s wife Gursharan Kaur.
A total of 49 stalls have been put up at the CRPF ground near CGO complex in central Delhi and is being conducted under the aegis of the CRPF wives welfare association.
The mela has a free entry and will be open till December 2.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory