CRPF mela inaugurated in Delhi
New Delhi: A three-day CRPF mela of handmade handicrafts and art items was inaugurated here on Friday.
The mela showcases a host of traditional and modern art items made by the wives and families of CRPF personnel. Another attraction is a number of delicacies from various parts of the country.
The exhibition was inaugurated by Prime Minister Manmohan Singh`s wife Gursharan Kaur.
A total of 49 stalls have been put up at the CRPF ground near CGO complex in central Delhi and is being conducted under the aegis of the CRPF wives welfare association.
The mela has a free entry and will be open till December 2.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days