CW shooting: Traffic restriction on Mehrauli-Surajkund road
New Delhi: Vehicular movement will not be
allowed on the Mehrauli-Surajkund road during day time for ten
days from tomorrow in view of the Commonwealth Shooting
Championship being organised at Karni Singh Shooting Range.
The stretch between Mehrauli will remain closed on both
sides from 7 am to 6 pm from February 18 to 28.
"The championship is being held at the Karni Singh
Shooting Range in Tuglaqabad. Keeping in mind safety aspects,
the traffic arrangements have been made," a senior police
The road will remain open for general public from 6 pm to
Commuters are advised to use this route during these
hours or alternatively go via Pul Prahladpur Road while
coming from Faridabad to Mehrauli and vice versa, the official
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!