CWG flat buyers get letter of possession
New Delhi: Over 15 months after the
Commonwealth Games, people who booked flats at the CWG Village
have finally started receiving letter of possession from the
Emaar MGF, the developer, handed over the first `Letter
of Possession` to one S Tondon after he cleared his final
instalment, sources said.
The company intends to hand over these letters to all 429
flat buyers within a week after they pay their final dues.
These possession letters are in pursuant to the
completion certificate issued by the Delhi Development
Authority (DDA) to the Games Village towers.
The letter of intimation of possession also says that
"all the residential units at the Games Village are ready for
occupation; however the customers may attend the joint
inspection of their flats to make sure all the facilities are
well intact and fulfil all the clauses".
The Games Village was developed as an accommodation for
the sports persons of Commonwealth Games 2010 and was duly
completed before time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- Three federal police officials killed in Mexico
- Eight killed, seven injured after jeep falls into deep gorge in Uttarakhand's Tehri Garhwal
- Masked men raise Pakistan, ISIS flags in Kashmir; stones pelted at policemen
- West Virginia floods: 20 dead, several stranded - Damage is widespread and devastating
- US Senator praises NSG after India failed to get membership