CWG flat buyers get letter of possession
New Delhi: Over 15 months after the
Commonwealth Games, people who booked flats at the CWG Village
have finally started receiving letter of possession from the
Emaar MGF, the developer, handed over the first `Letter
of Possession` to one S Tondon after he cleared his final
instalment, sources said.
The company intends to hand over these letters to all 429
flat buyers within a week after they pay their final dues.
These possession letters are in pursuant to the
completion certificate issued by the Delhi Development
Authority (DDA) to the Games Village towers.
The letter of intimation of possession also says that
"all the residential units at the Games Village are ready for
occupation; however the customers may attend the joint
inspection of their flats to make sure all the facilities are
well intact and fulfil all the clauses".
The Games Village was developed as an accommodation for
the sports persons of Commonwealth Games 2010 and was duly
completed before time.
- Agusta Westland chopper deal: Turning approver is out of question, says Italian middleman Christian Michel
- Google Chrome overtakes Internet Explorer to be crowned top web browser
- Delhi petrol pump staff allegedly dupe a guy and then say - "Our boss knows Kejriwal personally"
- This Carat keeps your phone battery healthy!
- Growth falls to 15-year low in Sub-Saharan Africa: IMF