CWG flat buyers get letter of possession
New Delhi: Over 15 months after the
Commonwealth Games, people who booked flats at the CWG Village
have finally started receiving letter of possession from the
Emaar MGF, the developer, handed over the first `Letter
of Possession` to one S Tondon after he cleared his final
instalment, sources said.
The company intends to hand over these letters to all 429
flat buyers within a week after they pay their final dues.
These possession letters are in pursuant to the
completion certificate issued by the Delhi Development
Authority (DDA) to the Games Village towers.
The letter of intimation of possession also says that
"all the residential units at the Games Village are ready for
occupation; however the customers may attend the joint
inspection of their flats to make sure all the facilities are
well intact and fulfil all the clauses".
The Games Village was developed as an accommodation for
the sports persons of Commonwealth Games 2010 and was duly
completed before time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- Watch: PM Modi delivers speech at Mumbai Metro Phase-II inauguration
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Panel discussion on the controversial sacking of Asim Ahmed Khan from AAP
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- India planning to buy Russian S-400 Triumf air defence missile systems: Report
- Watch: How smartly this woman steals smartphone, walks away with it
- India vs South Africa: MS Dhoni disappointed about 'gamble' not paying off
- India vs South Africa, 1st ODI: Rohit's century in vain as Proteas snatch 5-run win