CWG flat buyers get letter of possession
New Delhi: Over 15 months after the
Commonwealth Games, people who booked flats at the CWG Village
have finally started receiving letter of possession from the
Emaar MGF, the developer, handed over the first `Letter
of Possession` to one S Tondon after he cleared his final
instalment, sources said.
The company intends to hand over these letters to all 429
flat buyers within a week after they pay their final dues.
These possession letters are in pursuant to the
completion certificate issued by the Delhi Development
Authority (DDA) to the Games Village towers.
The letter of intimation of possession also says that
"all the residential units at the Games Village are ready for
occupation; however the customers may attend the joint
inspection of their flats to make sure all the facilities are
well intact and fulfil all the clauses".
The Games Village was developed as an accommodation for
the sports persons of Commonwealth Games 2010 and was duly
completed before time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Former CM Panneerselvam demands secret voting in Tamil Nadu Assembly
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Exclusive: In conversation with Rajnath Singh, Union Home Minister
- DMK, Congress will vote against government formation in Tamil Nadu
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley