Cyclist injured in Delhi car crash stable
New Delhi: The condition of the 45-year-old cyclist who was injured in a car crash in south Delhi early Sunday is stable, police said Monday.
The cyclist, Kishan, is a resident of Dakshinpuri area of the capital.
Early Sunday morning, a young south Delhi realtor, Anukool Rishi was driving his Lamborghini sportscar at a high speed when he lost control. The car hit Kishan as it crashed into a bus-stop railing on the Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) Corridor near Panchsheel Enclave.
Rishi died on the spot while Kishan received severe head injuries. He was rushed to the AIIMS apex trauma centre.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- China says has stopped communication mechanism with Taiwan
- Sultry morning in city
- European leaders to discuss EU future after Brexit shock
- Robert Vadra calls Subramanian Swamy `attention seeking`, `deplorable and classist` over 'waiter' remark
- WhatsApp users now make over 100 million calls everyday!