Cyclist injured in Delhi car crash stable
New Delhi: The condition of the 45-year-old cyclist who was injured in a car crash in south Delhi early Sunday is stable, police said Monday.
The cyclist, Kishan, is a resident of Dakshinpuri area of the capital.
Early Sunday morning, a young south Delhi realtor, Anukool Rishi was driving his Lamborghini sportscar at a high speed when he lost control. The car hit Kishan as it crashed into a bus-stop railing on the Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) Corridor near Panchsheel Enclave.
Rishi died on the spot while Kishan received severe head injuries. He was rushed to the AIIMS apex trauma centre.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Batla House encounter: Congress under scrutiny as new IS video emerges
- Batla House encounter: Congress under scrutiny as new IS video emerges - Part II
- Batla House encounter: Congress under scrutiny as new IS video emerges - Part III
- DNA: Analysis of video of elderly woman being thrashed by daughter
- DNA: Analysis of video of elderly woman being thrashed by daughter - Part II
- Kejriwal gives one week deadline to discoms to solve outages problem
- French Open 2016: Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray through as Angelique Kerber exits
- 'Asian Century' largely depends on India, China: Pranab Mukherjee
- Beijing medals at risk for Russia after positive re-tests
- IPL 2016: AB de Villiers, Iqbal Abdullah take RCB into final with stunning win over GL in Qualifier 1