Cyclist injured in Delhi car crash stable
New Delhi: The condition of the 45-year-old cyclist who was injured in a car crash in south Delhi early Sunday is stable, police said Monday.
The cyclist, Kishan, is a resident of Dakshinpuri area of the capital.
Early Sunday morning, a young south Delhi realtor, Anukool Rishi was driving his Lamborghini sportscar at a high speed when he lost control. The car hit Kishan as it crashed into a bus-stop railing on the Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) Corridor near Panchsheel Enclave.
Rishi died on the spot while Kishan received severe head injuries. He was rushed to the AIIMS apex trauma centre.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- WATCH: At 430/9, India needed 24 runs to avoid follow on. What Kapil Dev did next will blow your mind!
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it