Cyclist injured in Delhi car crash stable
New Delhi: The condition of the 45-year-old cyclist who was injured in a car crash in south Delhi early Sunday is stable, police said Monday.
The cyclist, Kishan, is a resident of Dakshinpuri area of the capital.
Early Sunday morning, a young south Delhi realtor, Anukool Rishi was driving his Lamborghini sportscar at a high speed when he lost control. The car hit Kishan as it crashed into a bus-stop railing on the Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) Corridor near Panchsheel Enclave.
Rishi died on the spot while Kishan received severe head injuries. He was rushed to the AIIMS apex trauma centre.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed