DA case against Safdarjung doctor; CBI conducts searches
New Delhi: The CBI Wednesday carried out
searches on official and residential premises of a senior
doctor at Safdarjung Hospital here after registering a
disproportionate assets case against him.
The investigating agency registered the case against Dr
Rakesh Verma, who is the Head of Cardiology department at the
hospital, official sources said.
CBI teams reached the office and the residence of Kumar
where they carried out searches, they said.
Attempts to contact Verma failed. When called on his
mobile and landline number at his house, the response was
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Muslims have always been a part of America: Obama
- Google honours legendary singer Mukesh with a doodle on 93rd birth anniversary
- Start Brexit negotiations as soon as possible: Hollande urges Britain
- 'Months before her assassination, pro-Khalistan leader had predicted Indira Gandhi's killing'
- ‘Kabali’ mania grips nation: Here’s why Rajinikanth is the one and only Thalaiva