DA case against Safdarjung doctor; CBI conducts searches
New Delhi: The CBI Wednesday carried out
searches on official and residential premises of a senior
doctor at Safdarjung Hospital here after registering a
disproportionate assets case against him.
The investigating agency registered the case against Dr
Rakesh Verma, who is the Head of Cardiology department at the
hospital, official sources said.
CBI teams reached the office and the residence of Kumar
where they carried out searches, they said.
Attempts to contact Verma failed. When called on his
mobile and landline number at his house, the response was
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Islamic State selling sex slaves on Facebook for $8,000
- Puducherry: Narayanasamy to meet Lt Gov Kiran Bedi today, stake claim to form govt
- Armed squad kills 11 people in Venezuela: Official
- Khalistan terror camp running in Canada to attack Punjab; Justin Trudeau govt alerted
- Barack Obama could be Hillary's secret weapon in rallying Democratic support: Report