DA case against Safdarjung doctor; CBI conducts searches
New Delhi: The CBI Wednesday carried out
searches on official and residential premises of a senior
doctor at Safdarjung Hospital here after registering a
disproportionate assets case against him.
The investigating agency registered the case against Dr
Rakesh Verma, who is the Head of Cardiology department at the
hospital, official sources said.
CBI teams reached the office and the residence of Kumar
where they carried out searches, they said.
Attempts to contact Verma failed. When called on his
mobile and landline number at his house, the response was
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack