Danish woman rape case: Judicial custody of five accused extended
New Delhi: A court here on Thursday extended till Feb 20 the judicial custody of five men, arrested for robbing and gang-raping a 51-year-old Danish tourist.
Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Sudhanshu Kaushik extended the judicial custody of the five - Arjun, Raju alias Chhakka, Mohammad Raja, Mahendra alias Ganja, Raju alias Bajji - booked for robbing and raping the Danish woman at knife-point near New Delhi Railway Station last month, after she sought directions to her hotel in Paharganj.
A minor was also involved in the crime.
Police had said all the accused were vagabonds who took the woman to an isolated spot near the Divisional Railway Officers` Club close to the railway station, took away her belongings and then raped her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row