Danish woman rape case: Judicial custody of five accused extended
New Delhi: A court here on Thursday extended till Feb 20 the judicial custody of five men, arrested for robbing and gang-raping a 51-year-old Danish tourist.
Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Sudhanshu Kaushik extended the judicial custody of the five - Arjun, Raju alias Chhakka, Mohammad Raja, Mahendra alias Ganja, Raju alias Bajji - booked for robbing and raping the Danish woman at knife-point near New Delhi Railway Station last month, after she sought directions to her hotel in Paharganj.
A minor was also involved in the crime.
Police had said all the accused were vagabonds who took the woman to an isolated spot near the Divisional Railway Officers` Club close to the railway station, took away her belongings and then raped her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Intelligence agencies warn of firing by Pakistan along LoC, international border
- Beware! Fake currency notes floating in market this Diwali
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon