Danish woman rape case: Judicial custody of five accused extended
New Delhi: A court here on Thursday extended till Feb 20 the judicial custody of five men, arrested for robbing and gang-raping a 51-year-old Danish tourist.
Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Sudhanshu Kaushik extended the judicial custody of the five - Arjun, Raju alias Chhakka, Mohammad Raja, Mahendra alias Ganja, Raju alias Bajji - booked for robbing and raping the Danish woman at knife-point near New Delhi Railway Station last month, after she sought directions to her hotel in Paharganj.
A minor was also involved in the crime.
Police had said all the accused were vagabonds who took the woman to an isolated spot near the Divisional Railway Officers` Club close to the railway station, took away her belongings and then raped her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- LIVE: Yakub Memon buried at Chandanwadi's Bada Kabristan in Mumbai
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened