Danish woman rape case: Judicial custody of five accused extended
New Delhi: A court here on Thursday extended till Feb 20 the judicial custody of five men, arrested for robbing and gang-raping a 51-year-old Danish tourist.
Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Sudhanshu Kaushik extended the judicial custody of the five - Arjun, Raju alias Chhakka, Mohammad Raja, Mahendra alias Ganja, Raju alias Bajji - booked for robbing and raping the Danish woman at knife-point near New Delhi Railway Station last month, after she sought directions to her hotel in Paharganj.
A minor was also involved in the crime.
Police had said all the accused were vagabonds who took the woman to an isolated spot near the Divisional Railway Officers` Club close to the railway station, took away her belongings and then raped her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP