Day opens to humid conditions; light showers likely later
New Delhi: Residents of the national capital woke up to moderately humid conditions today with the minimum temperature hovering around the 29 degrees Celsius mark.
According to the MeT department, Delhiites may have to sweat it out as the day progresses as the maximum is tipped to settle at around 39 degrees, three notches above normal.
The minimum temperature recorded till 8.30 A.M. Was 28.6 degrees, a notch above the normal, while humidity was 62 per cent.
The weatherman said that very light showers are likely in some parts of the city later on in the day.
"Partly cloudy skies are expected throughout the day and very light rain or thundershowers could occur in some areas post noon," said a MeT official.
The maximum yesterday was recorded at 38.6 degrees, two notches above normal, while the minimum was at 29 degrees.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you