Day opens to humid conditions; light showers likely later
New Delhi: Residents of the national capital woke up to moderately humid conditions today with the minimum temperature hovering around the 29 degrees Celsius mark.
According to the MeT department, Delhiites may have to sweat it out as the day progresses as the maximum is tipped to settle at around 39 degrees, three notches above normal.
The minimum temperature recorded till 8.30 A.M. Was 28.6 degrees, a notch above the normal, while humidity was 62 per cent.
The weatherman said that very light showers are likely in some parts of the city later on in the day.
"Partly cloudy skies are expected throughout the day and very light rain or thundershowers could occur in some areas post noon," said a MeT official.
The maximum yesterday was recorded at 38.6 degrees, two notches above normal, while the minimum was at 29 degrees.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog