Day temperature remains below 40-degree mark in Delhi
New Delhi: Mercury remained below the 40- degree mark for the third consecutive day in the capital to settle at 37.6 deg C on Monday.
According to the MeT department, the maximum temperature was two degrees below normal for this part of the year, but slightly higher from yesterday`s 36.1 deg C.
The minimum temperature too remained two degrees below normal at 23.2 deg C which was significantly below from yesterday`s 26.7 deg C.
The current spell of sub 40-degree temperature in the region is due to cloudy conditions attributed to western disturbances.
Humidity levels oscillated between 26 and 69 per cent.
Weathermen have predicted clear skies for tomorrow. The maximum and minimum temperatures are expected to be 39 and 24 deg C, respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Post Uri attack, India strengthens border surveillance along LOC
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray