Day temperature rises in Delhi
New Delhi: Mercury rose above the 40-degree mark in the national capital on Wednesday, marking the end of the recent streak which saw day temperature remain at below normal levels.
The maximum temperature was recorded at 40.5 deg C, which was one degree higher than normal and slightly up from yesterday`s 39.8 deg C.
The minimum temperature, meanwhile, remained one notch below normal at 24.8 deg C registering a slight deviation from yesterday`s 24.6 deg C.
Humidity levels oscillated between 23 and 69 per cent.
The Weatherman has predicted clear skies for tomorrow. The maximum and minimum temperatures are expected to be 41 and 26 deg C, respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway