Day temperature rises in Delhi
New Delhi: Mercury rose above the 40-degree mark in the national capital on Wednesday, marking the end of the recent streak which saw day temperature remain at below normal levels.
The maximum temperature was recorded at 40.5 deg C, which was one degree higher than normal and slightly up from yesterday`s 39.8 deg C.
The minimum temperature, meanwhile, remained one notch below normal at 24.8 deg C registering a slight deviation from yesterday`s 24.6 deg C.
Humidity levels oscillated between 23 and 69 per cent.
The Weatherman has predicted clear skies for tomorrow. The maximum and minimum temperatures are expected to be 41 and 26 deg C, respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Islamic State bombings in southern Yemen kill 38
- UK pensions minister Crabb considering bid to succeed PM Cameron: Report
- Special panel on India's NSG membership bid? We're not aware, says China
- Ruby Rai, Bihar Class 12 topper now under arrest for cheating, says she never wanted to top the exam
- Euro 2016: Iceland stun England in one of greatest ever shocks