Day temperature rises in Delhi
New Delhi: Mercury rose above the 40-degree mark in the national capital on Wednesday, marking the end of the recent streak which saw day temperature remain at below normal levels.
The maximum temperature was recorded at 40.5 deg C, which was one degree higher than normal and slightly up from yesterday`s 39.8 deg C.
The minimum temperature, meanwhile, remained one notch below normal at 24.8 deg C registering a slight deviation from yesterday`s 24.6 deg C.
Humidity levels oscillated between 23 and 69 per cent.
The Weatherman has predicted clear skies for tomorrow. The maximum and minimum temperatures are expected to be 41 and 26 deg C, respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Indrani Mukerjea's three plans to kill Sheena Bora
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- Baby girl still in hospital after 76 days, mother denies relationship with baby
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail