Day temperature rises in Delhi
New Delhi: Mercury rose above the 40-degree mark in the national capital on Wednesday, marking the end of the recent streak which saw day temperature remain at below normal levels.
The maximum temperature was recorded at 40.5 deg C, which was one degree higher than normal and slightly up from yesterday`s 39.8 deg C.
The minimum temperature, meanwhile, remained one notch below normal at 24.8 deg C registering a slight deviation from yesterday`s 24.6 deg C.
Humidity levels oscillated between 23 and 69 per cent.
The Weatherman has predicted clear skies for tomorrow. The maximum and minimum temperatures are expected to be 41 and 26 deg C, respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- PM Narendra Modi's gift on Maha Shivaratari: A 112-foot face of Lord Shiva - Read details