DDA to allow CWG flats to Central govt officials
New Delhi: The Delhi Development Authority
has decided to allot CWG Village flats from its pool to
Central Government and PSU officials after they made several
requests in this regard.
The decision to allot the flats were taken at a meeting
in May and a proposal of DDA to amend DDA (Management &
Disposal of Housing Estates) Regulations, 1968 was approved by
the Ministry of Urban Development to enable the agency to
dispose of these flats.
"DDA has also informed that to get an idea of prevailing
market rates, around 100 flats of all categories would be put
to auction/through sealed bidding process for these flats,"
Minister of State for Urban Development Saugata Roy told Lok
DDA has also finalised the basic rate of Rs 16,200 per
sq.ft as the reserve price to be offered through tender.
"These flats will be offered at the tendered price," he said.
To a separate question, Roy said the DDA has received
complaints that garages of some of its flats in the capital
are being used as small shops.
In the last one year, 57 complaints were received from
Dwarka zone, while 14 from Rohini, North (9) and South (2).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands