Deepak Bhardwaj murder case: Pratimanand the mastermind, claims Delhi Police
New Delhi: In a sensational twist in the BSP leader and businessman Deepak Bharadwaj murder case, Delhi Police sources on Saturday claimed that controversial spiritual guru Swami Patimanand was the mastermind behind the entire assassination plot.
As per reports, the Haridwar-based spiritual guru has gone missing since his name appeared in the media in connection with Bhardwaj’s murder.
Reports also quoted Delhi Police officials as saying that probe was getting affected as Pratimanand is absconding.
The spiritual guru, who lives in a Ashram in Haridwar’s Kankhal, had a dispute with the real estate tycoon Deepak Bhardwaj over a property in Bahadurgarh, said to be worth several crores.
Apart from Pratimanand, cops also suspect the involvement of a sadhvi and two others in the murder plot.
Over 200 people have so far been questioned in the case.
Bharadwaj`s family hasn`t yet been give a clean chit, cops said and added that the accused have changed 10 SIM cards since November 2012.
Deepak Bhardwaj was shot dead at his south Delhi farmhouse on March 26.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Is it Hardik Patel in this viral MMS Sex Video?