Delhi: 17-year-old girl gangraped for over a month
Etah: A 17-year-old girl was
allegedly raped by three youths for over a month in Delhi
after she was abducted from Etah, police said here on Saturday.
The girl was abducted on January 8 from Marehara area
and was taken to Delhi, 210 kms from here, in a car by three
persons Dinesh Kumar, Pratap and Chhotu, they said, adding she
was then gang raped for over a month at an unknown location by
The accused, who are absconding, dumped her on
February 10 at the same place from where she was abducted in
Etah and threatened to kill her and her family members if she
reported the incident to anyone, police said.
An FIR was lodged by the victim and her family members
against the three men in police station Marehara, they
Medical examination of the girl was conducted in a
hospital here yesterday, police said.
Police said efforts are on to nab the culprits.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’