Delhi: 17-year-old girl gangraped for over a month
Etah: A 17-year-old girl was
allegedly raped by three youths for over a month in Delhi
after she was abducted from Etah, police said here on Saturday.
The girl was abducted on January 8 from Marehara area
and was taken to Delhi, 210 kms from here, in a car by three
persons Dinesh Kumar, Pratap and Chhotu, they said, adding she
was then gang raped for over a month at an unknown location by
The accused, who are absconding, dumped her on
February 10 at the same place from where she was abducted in
Etah and threatened to kill her and her family members if she
reported the incident to anyone, police said.
An FIR was lodged by the victim and her family members
against the three men in police station Marehara, they
Medical examination of the girl was conducted in a
hospital here yesterday, police said.
Police said efforts are on to nab the culprits.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- PM Narendra Modi ropes in Nandan Nilekani to boost process of digital payments post demonetisation