Delhi: 17-year-old girl gangraped for over a month
Etah: A 17-year-old girl was
allegedly raped by three youths for over a month in Delhi
after she was abducted from Etah, police said here on Saturday.
The girl was abducted on January 8 from Marehara area
and was taken to Delhi, 210 kms from here, in a car by three
persons Dinesh Kumar, Pratap and Chhotu, they said, adding she
was then gang raped for over a month at an unknown location by
The accused, who are absconding, dumped her on
February 10 at the same place from where she was abducted in
Etah and threatened to kill her and her family members if she
reported the incident to anyone, police said.
An FIR was lodged by the victim and her family members
against the three men in police station Marehara, they
Medical examination of the girl was conducted in a
hospital here yesterday, police said.
Police said efforts are on to nab the culprits.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police