Delhi AI flight develops technical snag
Nagpur: A Delhi-bound Air India flight from Visakhapatnam, with 177 passengers onboard made an unscheduled landing Monday at the city airport due to a technical snag, an airport official said.
The incident took place around 10.40 AM and Air India is dispatching an aircraft from New Delhi to ferry stranded passengers to their destination.
"Air India flight AI 425 from Visakhapatnam made an unscheduled landing here after the aircraft developed some technical problem," Dr Babasaheb international airport director A K Verma said.
The aircraft landed safely and the passengers are awaiting the alternative aircraft.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Jallikattu stir LIVE: Violence at student organisations' protest in Coimbatore, 5 students injured
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog