Delhi AI flight develops technical snag
Nagpur: A Delhi-bound Air India flight from Visakhapatnam, with 177 passengers onboard made an unscheduled landing Monday at the city airport due to a technical snag, an airport official said.
The incident took place around 10.40 AM and Air India is dispatching an aircraft from New Delhi to ferry stranded passengers to their destination.
"Air India flight AI 425 from Visakhapatnam made an unscheduled landing here after the aircraft developed some technical problem," Dr Babasaheb international airport director A K Verma said.
The aircraft landed safely and the passengers are awaiting the alternative aircraft.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption