Delhi AI flight develops technical snag
Nagpur: A Delhi-bound Air India flight from Visakhapatnam, with 177 passengers onboard made an unscheduled landing Monday at the city airport due to a technical snag, an airport official said.
The incident took place around 10.40 AM and Air India is dispatching an aircraft from New Delhi to ferry stranded passengers to their destination.
"Air India flight AI 425 from Visakhapatnam made an unscheduled landing here after the aircraft developed some technical problem," Dr Babasaheb international airport director A K Verma said.
The aircraft landed safely and the passengers are awaiting the alternative aircraft.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Actress Leslie Jones' website hacked, nude photos posted
- Afghan forces hunt gunmen after American University attack
- Islamic State attacks Western-backed camp on Jordan-Syria border
- Italy quake kills 159 as rescuers race to find survivors
- Syria launched chemical attacks, IS used mustard gas: UN report