Delhi airport shut for 2 hours till 3 pm
New Delhi: The Delhi airport has been shut down for two hours between 1.00-3.00 pm on Saturday.
As major international flights and huge number of domestic flights operate from the airport, it will surely cause inconvenience to passengers.
What’s more appalling is that the airport authorities have informed the airlines at the last moment, thus creating further chaos.
The airport has been closed for defence radar calibration.
No flight will be allowed to land or take off during the said period.
Indira Gandhi International Airport is a major gateway to India. Located in the national capital, Delhi, it is a vital link between India and rest of the globe. The International Terminal (Terminal II) has 35 airlines flying to major cities across the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon wanted to meet his daughter before being hanged
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'