Delhi airport shut for 2 hours till 3 pm
New Delhi: The Delhi airport has been shut down for two hours between 1.00-3.00 pm on Saturday.
As major international flights and huge number of domestic flights operate from the airport, it will surely cause inconvenience to passengers.
What’s more appalling is that the airport authorities have informed the airlines at the last moment, thus creating further chaos.
The airport has been closed for defence radar calibration.
No flight will be allowed to land or take off during the said period.
Indira Gandhi International Airport is a major gateway to India. Located in the national capital, Delhi, it is a vital link between India and rest of the globe. The International Terminal (Terminal II) has 35 airlines flying to major cities across the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test