Delhi airport shut for 2 hours till 3 pm
New Delhi: The Delhi airport has been shut down for two hours between 1.00-3.00 pm on Saturday.
As major international flights and huge number of domestic flights operate from the airport, it will surely cause inconvenience to passengers.
What’s more appalling is that the airport authorities have informed the airlines at the last moment, thus creating further chaos.
The airport has been closed for defence radar calibration.
No flight will be allowed to land or take off during the said period.
Indira Gandhi International Airport is a major gateway to India. Located in the national capital, Delhi, it is a vital link between India and rest of the globe. The International Terminal (Terminal II) has 35 airlines flying to major cities across the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video