Delhi-based family booked for cheating
Chandigarh: A Delhi-based family was booked on Sunday for allegedly cheating a corporation bank by submitting "forged" documents to take a loan to the tune of Rs 22 crore, police said here.
A case under various sections of the IPC had been registered against the Delhi-based family on the complaint of Punjab Agro Food Grain Corporation General Manager Rattan Mittal and other officials, they said.
Those booked are Dr S K Jain, his wife and their son- all the residents of Greater Kailash-11, New Delhi.
The accused, who run a company `M/S Reliance Polycrete Ltd` in the Lajpat Nagar area of Delhi, have taken a loan of Rs 22 crore from the bank by submitting forged documents.
No arrests have been made so far in this connection, police added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India