Delhi: Biker shot at for not giving way
New Delhi: A motorcycle-borne youth was shot at here on Wednesday morning allegedly by an enraged car driver after the victim did not allow him to overtake, police said.
The incident took place in Rohini at around 10 am and the victim has been identified as Pradeep.
"Pradeep was riding a motorcycle. The unidentified car driver overtook him and opened fire at him as he did not allow him to overtake," a senior police official said.
The victim was rushed to a nearby hospital, where he is undergoing treatment.
"A bullet grazed through his back. He is out of danger. He is undergoing treatment," the official said.
Police have identified the registration number of the car.
A case has been registered and efforts are on to nab him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation