Delhi: Biker shot at for not giving way
New Delhi: A motorcycle-borne youth was shot at here on Wednesday morning allegedly by an enraged car driver after the victim did not allow him to overtake, police said.
The incident took place in Rohini at around 10 am and the victim has been identified as Pradeep.
"Pradeep was riding a motorcycle. The unidentified car driver overtook him and opened fire at him as he did not allow him to overtake," a senior police official said.
The victim was rushed to a nearby hospital, where he is undergoing treatment.
"A bullet grazed through his back. He is out of danger. He is undergoing treatment," the official said.
Police have identified the registration number of the car.
A case has been registered and efforts are on to nab him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das