Delhi: Biker shot at for not giving way
New Delhi: A motorcycle-borne youth was shot at here on Wednesday morning allegedly by an enraged car driver after the victim did not allow him to overtake, police said.
The incident took place in Rohini at around 10 am and the victim has been identified as Pradeep.
"Pradeep was riding a motorcycle. The unidentified car driver overtook him and opened fire at him as he did not allow him to overtake," a senior police official said.
The victim was rushed to a nearby hospital, where he is undergoing treatment.
"A bullet grazed through his back. He is out of danger. He is undergoing treatment," the official said.
Police have identified the registration number of the car.
A case has been registered and efforts are on to nab him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list