Delhi: Biker shot at for not giving way
New Delhi: A motorcycle-borne youth was shot at here on Wednesday morning allegedly by an enraged car driver after the victim did not allow him to overtake, police said.
The incident took place in Rohini at around 10 am and the victim has been identified as Pradeep.
"Pradeep was riding a motorcycle. The unidentified car driver overtook him and opened fire at him as he did not allow him to overtake," a senior police official said.
The victim was rushed to a nearby hospital, where he is undergoing treatment.
"A bullet grazed through his back. He is out of danger. He is undergoing treatment," the official said.
Police have identified the registration number of the car.
A case has been registered and efforts are on to nab him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon