Delhi: Biker shot at for not giving way
New Delhi: A motorcycle-borne youth was shot at here on Wednesday morning allegedly by an enraged car driver after the victim did not allow him to overtake, police said.
The incident took place in Rohini at around 10 am and the victim has been identified as Pradeep.
"Pradeep was riding a motorcycle. The unidentified car driver overtook him and opened fire at him as he did not allow him to overtake," a senior police official said.
The victim was rushed to a nearby hospital, where he is undergoing treatment.
"A bullet grazed through his back. He is out of danger. He is undergoing treatment," the official said.
Police have identified the registration number of the car.
A case has been registered and efforts are on to nab him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country would not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh