Delhi BJP demands probe into night shelter `scam`
New Delhi: Delhi BJP on Monday alleged a scam to the tune of Rs 20 crore in the Urban Shelter Improvement Board and demanded that Lt Governor Tejinder Khanna order a probe into the construction of night shelters for homeless poor.
Delhi BJP unit chief Vijender Gupta alleged that the bungling has continued for more than a decade.
In a statement, Gupta demanded Khanna should order a high- level and transparent enquiry of the activities of entire Urban Shelter Improvement Board during the last decade so that people may come to know about this new bungling.
Gupta also demanded that ministers of Delhi government who protected these officers should also be questioned.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!