Delhi BJP demands resignation of ministers with Ponty Chaddha links
New Delhi: Delhi BJP on Friday demanded the resignation of two Delhi Ministers for their alleged links with murdered liquor baron Ponty Chaddha`s brother Hardeep and said it would hit the streets tomorrow demanding action against them.
Ministers Arvinder Singh Lovely and Haroon Yusuf were accused by Delhi BJP chief Vijender Gupta of having links with Chaddha`s brother, who was killed in firing last month here.
Gupta alleged that Lovely had links with Ponty`s brother Hardeep.
"This whole issue is like a spider web. It’s unacceptable that no investigation will be done on it," Gupta told reporters here demanding immediate resignation of both Lovely and Yusuf till the probe is on.
He alleged there was collusion between Lovely and Hardeep in the case of contract for cluster bus service in Delhi.
Gupta also cited a media report which talked about telephone calls the ministers allegedly made to Hardeep.
He said BJP will stage a protest tomorrow demanding probe into the ministers in connection with this. He said the party MPs would raise the issue on December 17 in Parliament.
"The Delhi police has not taken any of these people for investigation and if they have, then police must bring it forth," Gupta alleged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- When a professor sexually abused a girl in classroom; watch other students' reaction
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi