Delhi BJP extends Diwali greetings to people
New Delhi: Delhi BJP on Saturday greeted people of the national capital on the festive occasion of Diwali.
BJP`s Chief Ministerial candidate Harsh Vardhan, in his message, said Delhiites should celebrate Diwali in a manner that there may be light in the house which is in darkness even today due to corruption and price spiral.
"Even after six decades of independence many areas of Delhi do not have basic amenities. Delhi has become a big slum. Price spiral and corruption have deprived the people of their bread and butter," said Vardhan.
Delhi BJP President Vijay Goel also extended his greetings. He expressed hope that the light of Diwali will expel the darkness of Congress` misrule of 15 years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Team India, South Africa arrive for second T20 match
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?