Delhi BJP to gear up for next phase of campaigning
New Delhi: The Delhi unit of the Bharatiya Janata Party said Monday it was gear up for the next phase of campaigning for the assembly polls due in November.
The party had put on hold all the major decisions till Sep 29 Vikas Rally, which was addressed by party`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi.
"After the grand success of Vikas Rally on Sep 29, the party`s assembly poll campaign would now move on to the assembly segment level. The BJP has identified five key issues to focus on in the coming days which are power, water, inflation, corruption and women`s safety," said Delhi BJP chief Vijay Goel.
Goel claimed the Congress has panicked after the "success" of Vikas Rally.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi