Delhi blackout: Metro services resume
New Delhi: Hours after a second blackout North India on Tuesday, the Delhi Metro was able to resume services partially.
As power supply was restored to Delhi’s lifeline, Metro services resumed but were running with a delay of about 10 minutes.
It will take some more time for the Delhi Metro services to completely stabilise.
Traffic is heavy on the national capital’s roads, with snarls being reported from several parts of the city.
Delhi had suffered blackout yesterday also, as the Northern Grid collapsed at 2.32 am on Monday.
Meanwhile, traffic policemen are manning the signals at several intersections, after power outage caused traffic lights to go off.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation