Delhi blackout: Metro services resume
New Delhi: Hours after a second blackout North India on Tuesday, the Delhi Metro was able to resume services partially.
As power supply was restored to Delhi’s lifeline, Metro services resumed but were running with a delay of about 10 minutes.
It will take some more time for the Delhi Metro services to completely stabilise.
Traffic is heavy on the national capital’s roads, with snarls being reported from several parts of the city.
Delhi had suffered blackout yesterday also, as the Northern Grid collapsed at 2.32 am on Monday.
Meanwhile, traffic policemen are manning the signals at several intersections, after power outage caused traffic lights to go off.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police