Delhi-bound Air India plane makes emergency landing
Varanasi: A Delhi-bound Air India plane with 135 passengers on board was forced to make emergency landing at an airport here on Tuesday due to a technical snag, about 15 minutes after it took off.
The Air India plane took off at 4:40 PM from Varanasi`s Lal Bahadur Shashtri International airport for New Delhi, but just after 15 minutes of flying it had to land back again at the airport due to detection of technical snag in the aircraft by its pilot, said Airport Manager K P Singh.
The technical fault of the aircraft was rectified by the engineers and the plane took off at 6 PM, said Singh.
The plane was going from Gaya to New Delhi via Varanasi.
- ‘Kaabil’ Hrithik Roshan’s first look out – Here it is
- Champions League: Real Madrid edge past Manchester City to set up all-Madrid final
- AgustaWestland chopper deal: ED to quiz former IAF chief SP Tyagi today
- Sushant Singh Rajput reveals why his ‘Pavitra Rishta’ with Ankita Lokhande ended
- IPL 2016: Shah Rukh Khan thinks his son AbRam could be a mystery fielder – Find out why