Delhi-bound Air India plane makes emergency landing
Varanasi: A Delhi-bound Air India plane with 135 passengers on board was forced to make emergency landing at an airport here on Tuesday due to a technical snag, about 15 minutes after it took off.
The Air India plane took off at 4:40 PM from Varanasi`s Lal Bahadur Shashtri International airport for New Delhi, but just after 15 minutes of flying it had to land back again at the airport due to detection of technical snag in the aircraft by its pilot, said Airport Manager K P Singh.
The technical fault of the aircraft was rectified by the engineers and the plane took off at 6 PM, said Singh.
The plane was going from Gaya to New Delhi via Varanasi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love