Delhi: BPO employee crushed by a car in fog
New Delhi: A 28-year-old BPO employee was crushed to death in south Delhi early Thursday morning when a businessman, apparently blinded by fog, rammed his car into his motorcycle.
The incident took place in Chirag Dilli at around 1 AM
and the deceased has been identified as Sujay Vats, a resident
of Ghaziabad who worked in a BPO in Sainik Farm.
He was returning home when the accident took place. He
died on the spot.
The driver of the car Umang Aggrawal was apparently
blinded by fog. Aggarwal was arrested and a case of rash and
negligent driving has been registered.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof