Delhi: BPO employee crushed by a car in fog
New Delhi: A 28-year-old BPO employee was crushed to death in south Delhi early Thursday morning when a businessman, apparently blinded by fog, rammed his car into his motorcycle.
The incident took place in Chirag Dilli at around 1 AM
and the deceased has been identified as Sujay Vats, a resident
of Ghaziabad who worked in a BPO in Sainik Farm.
He was returning home when the accident took place. He
died on the spot.
The driver of the car Umang Aggrawal was apparently
blinded by fog. Aggarwal was arrested and a case of rash and
negligent driving has been registered.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof