Delhi: BPO employee crushed by a car in fog
New Delhi: A 28-year-old BPO employee was crushed to death in south Delhi early Thursday morning when a businessman, apparently blinded by fog, rammed his car into his motorcycle.
The incident took place in Chirag Dilli at around 1 AM
and the deceased has been identified as Sujay Vats, a resident
of Ghaziabad who worked in a BPO in Sainik Farm.
He was returning home when the accident took place. He
died on the spot.
The driver of the car Umang Aggrawal was apparently
blinded by fog. Aggarwal was arrested and a case of rash and
negligent driving has been registered.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars