Delhi bus driver shot in road rage incident
New Delhi: A 32-year-old bus driver was shot in the stomach by a property dealer here in an incident of road rage, police said Monday.
The shooting was reported around 9.30 p.m. Sunday from Jagatpuri area in east Delhi, according to police.
Mohammed Nazim, a private bus driver, was shot in his stomach by the 26-year-old property dealer, identified as Punit Gupta.
Police said Gupta`s car was slightly hit by Nazim`s bus that caused a heated argument between them, leading to a scuffle between them.
"During the argument, Gupta pulled out a pistol and shot Nazim and fled from the spot," said a police officer.
Nazim was rushed to a nearby hospital where his condition is stated to be out of danger.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Bhagat Singh a revolutionary terrorist? : Taal Thok Ke Extra Strong - Part 1
- Why is Bhagat Singh considered a revolutionary terrorist in free India?
- Why is Bhagat Singh considered a revolutionary terrorist in free India?-Part II
- Why is Bhagat Singh considered a revolutionary terrorist in free India?-Part III
- Why is Bhagat Singh considered a revolutionary terrorist in free India?-Part IV
- Bharti Airtel Q4 net up 2.8% to Rs 1,290 crore; revenue up 8.4% to Rs 24,960 crore
- Trupti Desai writes letter to Mohan Bhagwat, demands equal representation of women in RSS
- Panama Papers' database to go public on May 9
- Buddhadeb, Rahul share stage, call for saving West Bengal from TMC
- Must Read! Narayana Murthy's heartfelt letter to his daughter will make you miss your dad