Delhi businessman burnt to death by rivals
New Delhi: The discovery of the burnt body of businessman Vijay Arora in Khayala on Friday has got the cops hunting for clues and answers.
Delhi Police has booked a case of murder and is on the lookout for Arora`s killers.
As per a CNN-IBN report, Arora had a business of auto-parts and he recently had a tiff with some vendors who had encroached space outside his shop.
His family has alleged that 3-4 people related to the vendors had come to his shop, poured kerosene on him and set him on fire.
Police recovered his charred remains from his shop.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Bangladeshi newspaper mocks Indian team with half-shaved heads
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional
- Manipur ambush: Key NSCN(K) leader involved in killing of 18 Army personnel arrested by NIA