Delhi businessman burnt to death by rivals
New Delhi: The discovery of the burnt body of businessman Vijay Arora in Khayala on Friday has got the cops hunting for clues and answers.
Delhi Police has booked a case of murder and is on the lookout for Arora`s killers.
As per a CNN-IBN report, Arora had a business of auto-parts and he recently had a tiff with some vendors who had encroached space outside his shop.
His family has alleged that 3-4 people related to the vendors had come to his shop, poured kerosene on him and set him on fire.
Police recovered his charred remains from his shop.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference