Delhi: Card for travel by Metro, feeder buses to be launched on Saturday
New Delhi: `More Delhi`, a common mobility card which can used for travel in Delhi Metro and its network of feeder buses, will be launched here on Saturday.
The card, which aims to make travel throughout the city cashless, will be launched by Urban Development Secretary Sudhir Krishna.
`More Delhi` cards can be used for travel in Delhi Metro trains and feeder buses in the capital. If all goes according to the plan, commuters will be able use the card to travel in DTC buses as well, officials said.
Urban Development Ministry conceived the card so that it can be used as a single point of transaction, applicable in state buses, Metro and even for parking.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: BJP wins 82 seats in nail-biting finish, Shiv Sena 84; Uddhav, Fadnavis non-committal on alliance
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017 LIVE: BJP triumphs across state; hung verdict in BMC elections
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test