Delhi: CBI searches at premises of ACP
New Delhi: The CBI Friday carried out searches at the premises of an Assistant Commissioner of Delhi Police for allegedly amassing wealth disproportionate to his known sources of income.
The CBI had been keeping a close watch on the activities of the ACP, at present posted with the 7th battalion of Delhi Police, following a complaint against him about indulging in alleged irregularities, official sources said.
The sleuths of the probe agency began searching his residential premises in the wee hours today.
He was earlier posted as ACP in Ambedkar Nagar and was recently transferred following the allegations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fishermen killing case: Accused Italian marine Salvatore Girone returns home from India
- Pakistan may seek India's help in curbing terror: Rajnath Singh
- Leander Paes-Martina Hingis pair enters 2016 French Open mixed-doubles quarters
- Bihar Board Matric Class 10 Results 2016: BSEB 10th Result 2016, Bihar Class 10th Result 2016 to be declared today on May 29; check biharboard.bih.nic.in
- PM Narendra Modi plays traditional Khasi drum in Meghalaya