Delhi: CBI searches at premises of ACP
New Delhi: The CBI Friday carried out searches at the premises of an Assistant Commissioner of Delhi Police for allegedly amassing wealth disproportionate to his known sources of income.
The CBI had been keeping a close watch on the activities of the ACP, at present posted with the 7th battalion of Delhi Police, following a complaint against him about indulging in alleged irregularities, official sources said.
The sleuths of the probe agency began searching his residential premises in the wee hours today.
He was earlier posted as ACP in Ambedkar Nagar and was recently transferred following the allegations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands