Delhi: CBI searches at premises of ACP
New Delhi: The CBI Friday carried out searches at the premises of an Assistant Commissioner of Delhi Police for allegedly amassing wealth disproportionate to his known sources of income.
The CBI had been keeping a close watch on the activities of the ACP, at present posted with the 7th battalion of Delhi Police, following a complaint against him about indulging in alleged irregularities, official sources said.
The sleuths of the probe agency began searching his residential premises in the wee hours today.
He was earlier posted as ACP in Ambedkar Nagar and was recently transferred following the allegations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand