Delhi CM for speedy implementation of schemes
New Delhi: Unhappy about pace of various
developmental schemes, Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit on Tuesday
sought better utilisation of funds allocated under plan outlay
in the annual budget.
Dikshit, at a cabinet meeting raised the issue and asked
all the Ministers to ensure speedy implementation of various
schemes and proper utilisation of funds given for plan
"The issue was discussed in the Cabinet and it was
decided to speed up utilisation of funds allocated under plan
expenditure," sources said.
While presenting a Rs 27,067 crore budget in March,
Dikshit had set aside Rs 13,600 crore for plan expenditure.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway