Delhi CM for speedy implementation of schemes
New Delhi: Unhappy about pace of various
developmental schemes, Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit on Tuesday
sought better utilisation of funds allocated under plan outlay
in the annual budget.
Dikshit, at a cabinet meeting raised the issue and asked
all the Ministers to ensure speedy implementation of various
schemes and proper utilisation of funds given for plan
"The issue was discussed in the Cabinet and it was
decided to speed up utilisation of funds allocated under plan
expenditure," sources said.
While presenting a Rs 27,067 crore budget in March,
Dikshit had set aside Rs 13,600 crore for plan expenditure.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis