Delhi CM for speedy implementation of schemes
New Delhi: Unhappy about pace of various
developmental schemes, Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit on Tuesday
sought better utilisation of funds allocated under plan outlay
in the annual budget.
Dikshit, at a cabinet meeting raised the issue and asked
all the Ministers to ensure speedy implementation of various
schemes and proper utilisation of funds given for plan
"The issue was discussed in the Cabinet and it was
decided to speed up utilisation of funds allocated under plan
expenditure," sources said.
While presenting a Rs 27,067 crore budget in March,
Dikshit had set aside Rs 13,600 crore for plan expenditure.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- VIDEOS: MS Dhoni's wife Sakshi shares her adorable moments with daughter Ziva
- 26/11 mastermind Hafiz Saeed announces 'jihad to free Pakistani rivers from India'
- Chinese ship inaugurates expanded Panama Canal
- Euro 2016: Germany cruise into last eight with 3-0 Slovakia win
- Security in Kashmir reviewed following Pampore attack; Amarnath Yatra to begin soon