Delhi CM for speedy implementation of schemes
New Delhi: Unhappy about pace of various
developmental schemes, Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit on Tuesday
sought better utilisation of funds allocated under plan outlay
in the annual budget.
Dikshit, at a cabinet meeting raised the issue and asked
all the Ministers to ensure speedy implementation of various
schemes and proper utilisation of funds given for plan
"The issue was discussed in the Cabinet and it was
decided to speed up utilisation of funds allocated under plan
expenditure," sources said.
While presenting a Rs 27,067 crore budget in March,
Dikshit had set aside Rs 13,600 crore for plan expenditure.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Ryan child death: Sexual assault allegations should be probed, says Manish Sisodia
- Not Delhi, but Varanasi and Muzaffarpur the most polluted cities in India
- 'Bajirao Mastani' still galloping at box office, mints Rs 350 cr!
- 5 homemade fruit packs that’ll make you glow instantly