Delhi CM inaugurates NDMC community meeting rooms
New Delhi: Delhi Chief Minister Sheila
Dikshit on Saturday unveiled three units for community gathering and
recreation at two localities in south Delhi.
The three pre-fabricated porta cabins, or community
meeting rooms, have been set up by the NDMC at Laxmibai Nagar
and Sarojini Nagar area at a cost of Rs 8 lakh, which has been
provided from the MLA Fund of the Chief Minister.
These cabins can be used by senior citizens as well as
other residents of the area for recreation and also for
community gathering. NDMC chairman Parimal Rai and
representatives of RWAs were present on the occasion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Inside view: Hillary Clinton e-mails reveal what US thinks of India
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah