Delhi CM orders probe into plastic goods factory fire
New Delhi: Delhi Chief Minister Sheila
Dikshit on Thursday ordered a magisterial probe into the fire at a
plastic goods factory in Peeragarhi area of north-west Delhi,
which claimed nine lives.
The inquiry will be conducted by West Delhi Deputy
Commissioner GS Meena and he has been asked to file his
report within 15 days.
The blaze had erupted at the factory in Udyog Nagar of
Peeragarhi at around 7 pm yesterday. It took almost 12 hours
for the firefighters to douse the flames.
Dikshit conveyed her heartfelt condolences to the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed