Delhi CM orders probe into plastic goods factory fire
New Delhi: Delhi Chief Minister Sheila
Dikshit on Thursday ordered a magisterial probe into the fire at a
plastic goods factory in Peeragarhi area of north-west Delhi,
which claimed nine lives.
The inquiry will be conducted by West Delhi Deputy
Commissioner GS Meena and he has been asked to file his
report within 15 days.
The blaze had erupted at the factory in Udyog Nagar of
Peeragarhi at around 7 pm yesterday. It took almost 12 hours
for the firefighters to douse the flames.
Dikshit conveyed her heartfelt condolences to the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof