Delhi CM orders probe into plastic goods factory fire
New Delhi: Delhi Chief Minister Sheila
Dikshit on Thursday ordered a magisterial probe into the fire at a
plastic goods factory in Peeragarhi area of north-west Delhi,
which claimed nine lives.
The inquiry will be conducted by West Delhi Deputy
Commissioner GS Meena and he has been asked to file his
report within 15 days.
The blaze had erupted at the factory in Udyog Nagar of
Peeragarhi at around 7 pm yesterday. It took almost 12 hours
for the firefighters to douse the flames.
Dikshit conveyed her heartfelt condolences to the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday