Delhi CM orders probe into plastic goods factory fire
New Delhi: Delhi Chief Minister Sheila
Dikshit on Thursday ordered a magisterial probe into the fire at a
plastic goods factory in Peeragarhi area of north-west Delhi,
which claimed nine lives.
The inquiry will be conducted by West Delhi Deputy
Commissioner GS Meena and he has been asked to file his
report within 15 days.
The blaze had erupted at the factory in Udyog Nagar of
Peeragarhi at around 7 pm yesterday. It took almost 12 hours
for the firefighters to douse the flames.
Dikshit conveyed her heartfelt condolences to the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test