Delhi CM Sheila Dikshit stable
New Delhi: Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit, who was admitted to hospital following viral infection and high fever, is stable and may leave hospital on Wednesday, a close aide said.
"Her condition is stable now and she may leave the hospital today (Wednesday). It`s up to her to take the decision," a close aide of Dikshit, 73, said on condition of anonymity.
The Chief Minister was admitted to the Escorts Heart Institute at 5.30 pm on Monday with complaints of viral infection accompanied by persistent high fever.
According to hospital chairman Ashok Seth, Dikshit was dehydrated but her temperature had normalised and her condition was stable on Tuesday.
Dikshit was advised three to four days rest by doctors.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16