Delhi CM Sheila Dikshit stable
New Delhi: Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit, who was admitted to hospital following viral infection and high fever, is stable and may leave hospital on Wednesday, a close aide said.
"Her condition is stable now and she may leave the hospital today (Wednesday). It`s up to her to take the decision," a close aide of Dikshit, 73, said on condition of anonymity.
The Chief Minister was admitted to the Escorts Heart Institute at 5.30 pm on Monday with complaints of viral infection accompanied by persistent high fever.
According to hospital chairman Ashok Seth, Dikshit was dehydrated but her temperature had normalised and her condition was stable on Tuesday.
Dikshit was advised three to four days rest by doctors.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Meet Kirti Bharti, the new topper of Bihar Intermediate exams in Arts stream!
- Agra boy seeks PM Modi, CM Akhilesh's help for his blood cancer treatment
- Armoured cars now mandatory to accompany security forces in Kashmir
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part II
- Haryana RS elections: Experts question delay in raising objection to Election Commission
- WATCH: This is how Iceland celebrated victory over England with their fans. Goosebumps!
- Guess who? Angered by film failure, this actor breaks hotel furniture
- Determined Sonakshi Sinha's first 'Akira' poster looks intriguing! – Pic inside
- Turkey allows more patrol flights on Syria border by NATO allies: Official