Delhi Congress chief JP Aggarwal resigns
New Delhi: Congress` Delhi unit chief JP Aggarwal has resigned from his post following the party`s rout in the assembly elections, party sources said Sunday.
The move comes after the newly-elected Congress legislators accused Aggarwal of non-cooperation in the elections.
The Congress tally in the assembly came down to eight this year from 43 in 2008.
Former chief minister Sheila Dikshit had also said she did not receive support from the party.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zakir Naik's 'IRF' converted many to Islam?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part II
- Zakir Naik's 'IRF' converted many Christians, Hindus to Islam?
- REVEALED: How Virat Kohli motivated team on the field - Here's what stump mic picked up
- Katrina Kaif in her little 'Twilight' zone with Robert Pattinson! Pic inside
- Chinese demolitions at Buddhist institute draw fire
- Narsingh Yadav missing Rio Olympics will mean India losing a medal: WFI President