Delhi continues to reel under intense heat
New Delhi: The national capital on Tuesday continued to reel under intense heat with hot winds blowing all through the day.
The day temperature was recorded at maximum 43 degree Celsius, which was three notches above normal and slightly up from yesterday`s 42.6 deg C.
There was some respite as the minimum temperature was registered at 29 deg C, below the 30-degree mark after a long time. However, it was still 2 points above normal and 1.2 notches down from yesterday`s 30.2 deg C.
Humidity oscillated between 55 and 15 per cent.
The weather department predicted a clear sky which will turn into partly cloudy sky towards afternoon tomorrow. The maximum and minimum temperature is expected to be around 43 deg C and 28 deg C.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29