Delhi continues to reel under intense heat
New Delhi: The national capital on Tuesday continued to reel under intense heat with hot winds blowing all through the day.
The day temperature was recorded at maximum 43 degree Celsius, which was three notches above normal and slightly up from yesterday`s 42.6 deg C.
There was some respite as the minimum temperature was registered at 29 deg C, below the 30-degree mark after a long time. However, it was still 2 points above normal and 1.2 notches down from yesterday`s 30.2 deg C.
Humidity oscillated between 55 and 15 per cent.
The weather department predicted a clear sky which will turn into partly cloudy sky towards afternoon tomorrow. The maximum and minimum temperature is expected to be around 43 deg C and 28 deg C.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you