Delhi continues to reel under intense heat
New Delhi: The national capital on Tuesday continued to reel under intense heat with hot winds blowing all through the day.
The day temperature was recorded at maximum 43 degree Celsius, which was three notches above normal and slightly up from yesterday`s 42.6 deg C.
There was some respite as the minimum temperature was registered at 29 deg C, below the 30-degree mark after a long time. However, it was still 2 points above normal and 1.2 notches down from yesterday`s 30.2 deg C.
Humidity oscillated between 55 and 15 per cent.
The weather department predicted a clear sky which will turn into partly cloudy sky towards afternoon tomorrow. The maximum and minimum temperature is expected to be around 43 deg C and 28 deg C.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack