Delhi continues to reel under intense heat
New Delhi: The national capital on Tuesday continued to reel under intense heat with hot winds blowing all through the day.
The day temperature was recorded at maximum 43 degree Celsius, which was three notches above normal and slightly up from yesterday`s 42.6 deg C.
There was some respite as the minimum temperature was registered at 29 deg C, below the 30-degree mark after a long time. However, it was still 2 points above normal and 1.2 notches down from yesterday`s 30.2 deg C.
Humidity oscillated between 55 and 15 per cent.
The weather department predicted a clear sky which will turn into partly cloudy sky towards afternoon tomorrow. The maximum and minimum temperature is expected to be around 43 deg C and 28 deg C.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!