Delhi cop commits suicide
Gurgaon: A Delhi Police head constable allegedly committed suicide on Sunday by shooting himself with his service revolver while on duty at sector 23 in Gurgaon, police said.
Virender Yadav, posted as a security guard at the residence of Ravi Shankar Sharma, the additional DCP of southwest Delhi, shot himself with his revolver this morning, they said.
The victim was immediately rushed to a nearby hospital where he succumbed to his injuries during the treatment, police said.
Further probes into the incident are on, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!