Delhi cop opens fire, injures 2 at property dealer`s office
New Delhi: A Delhi police constable opened fire on two men injuring them following an argument at the office of a property dealer in Prashant Vihar area of Outer Delhi last night, police said on Saturday.
As per police, constable Ashish, who is posted at Moti Nagar police station in West Delhi, attacked Mintu and Naveen at the office of the property dealer following an argument over a business dispute among the three.
Ashish fired a bullet each rpt each at both Mintu and Naveen and then fled from the scene, said a police official.
Both the victims were admitted to Saroj Hospital. Mintu is a resident of Karala while Naveen lives in Bahadurgarh in Haryana, police said.
A case has been registered at Prashant Vihar police station in connection with the incident and efforts are on to arrest Ashish who is on the run, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’