Delhi cop opens fire, injures 2 at property dealer`s office
New Delhi: A Delhi police constable opened fire on two men injuring them following an argument at the office of a property dealer in Prashant Vihar area of Outer Delhi last night, police said on Saturday.
As per police, constable Ashish, who is posted at Moti Nagar police station in West Delhi, attacked Mintu and Naveen at the office of the property dealer following an argument over a business dispute among the three.
Ashish fired a bullet each rpt each at both Mintu and Naveen and then fled from the scene, said a police official.
Both the victims were admitted to Saroj Hospital. Mintu is a resident of Karala while Naveen lives in Bahadurgarh in Haryana, police said.
A case has been registered at Prashant Vihar police station in connection with the incident and efforts are on to arrest Ashish who is on the run, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP