Delhi cop opens fire, injures 2 at property dealer`s office
New Delhi: A Delhi police constable opened fire on two men injuring them following an argument at the office of a property dealer in Prashant Vihar area of Outer Delhi last night, police said on Saturday.
As per police, constable Ashish, who is posted at Moti Nagar police station in West Delhi, attacked Mintu and Naveen at the office of the property dealer following an argument over a business dispute among the three.
Ashish fired a bullet each rpt each at both Mintu and Naveen and then fled from the scene, said a police official.
Both the victims were admitted to Saroj Hospital. Mintu is a resident of Karala while Naveen lives in Bahadurgarh in Haryana, police said.
A case has been registered at Prashant Vihar police station in connection with the incident and efforts are on to arrest Ashish who is on the run, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued