Delhi cop opens fire, injures 2 at property dealer`s office
New Delhi: A Delhi police constable opened fire on two men injuring them following an argument at the office of a property dealer in Prashant Vihar area of Outer Delhi last night, police said on Saturday.
As per police, constable Ashish, who is posted at Moti Nagar police station in West Delhi, attacked Mintu and Naveen at the office of the property dealer following an argument over a business dispute among the three.
Ashish fired a bullet each rpt each at both Mintu and Naveen and then fled from the scene, said a police official.
Both the victims were admitted to Saroj Hospital. Mintu is a resident of Karala while Naveen lives in Bahadurgarh in Haryana, police said.
A case has been registered at Prashant Vihar police station in connection with the incident and efforts are on to arrest Ashish who is on the run, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- It's time for Muslims to rise and protest against some Hindutva forces: Azam Khan
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi